Sharing and Transferring Your Information
Personal information collection
- Advancetex International may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website, including user statistics obtained;
- Information that you provide when registering with the website or when you submit any other information through the website including, without limitation, when you complete an enquiry form or email subscription field;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- Any other information that you send to Advancetex International.
A cookie is a small data file that a website may write to your hard drive when you visit the website. A cookie file can contain information, such as a user ID, that the website uses to track the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you personally supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites.
Failure to provide information
If you do not provide the requested contact information we may not be able to complete your requests or orders and you may not be able to access all areas of the website.
Use of personal information
You acknowledge and agree that Advancetex International may use your personal information as collected by Advancetex International to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Send email notifications for special promotions;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Advancetex International may contract with a third-party supplier or service provider to perform any of the activities referred to in the section above. You acknowledge and agree that Advancetex International may disclose your personal information to such suppliers and/or service providers for these purposes.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the performance of the activities identified above, Advancetex International may disclose your personal information: (a) to the extent that it is required to do so by law (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; (c) to establish, exercise or defend Advancetex International’s legal rights; (d) if Advancetex International has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and (c) to protect the personal safety of users of the website, or the public..
Advancetex International takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Advancetex International accepts no responsibility for the unauthorised access of personal information held by Advancetex International.
Communications to Customers
As a condition of your use of this website, you consent to receiving communications (including electronic communications) from Advancetex International when you:
- sign-up to become a member of the website;
- purchase goods or services; or
- contact Advancetex International with questions/suggestions.
Access to your information
We will, on request, provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you, unless there is an exception which applies under the National Privacy Principles as set out in Schedule 3 to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We may recover from you our reasonable costs of supplying you with access to this personal information and your request to provide access to this personal information will be dealt with in a reasonable time. If we refuse to provide you with access to the personal information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon under the National Privacy Principles.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement was produced and posted on the website in August 2009. Advancetex International reserves the right to modify or amend this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. If there are material changes to this statement or in how Advancetex International will use your personal information, Advancetex International will prominently display such changes prior to implementing the change.
Contact Advancetex International
If you have any questions about this website please write to:
- By email to email@example.com; or
- By post to Advancetex International, P.O. Box 606, Deception Bay Qld 4508